Etsy

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Blogging Good Time

It's funny how you can bump into people, I don't mean at the grocery store or running an errand. I mean on the web, I recently re-united with a friend via blogging, we were able to contact each other via email and get together! She is an energetic, resourceful, vibrant woman who is doing what she loves in her beautiful home and studio. It was great to visit her and she was so generous to share blogging tips with me.
As any blogger knows, sometimes you just hit a dead end, technically that is. I will always be able to blog about something. So a big thank you to Hilary from www.crazyasaloom.com for your assistance and time. I look forward to bumping into you again anytime, anywhere.


 photo 2015-05-05 11.10.59_zpswjoc5cin.jpg



It's a push today to plant annuals before Mother's Day, so I'm heading outside to the rock garden and terraces I built 20 years ago. (Thank you to myself, even if it did ruin my poor feet). Happy Mother's Day to all of you busy ladies out there.



 photo 2015-05-05 11.10.24_zpsihbpxkpm.jpg



Making a list of flowers to get for this space...
Marilou

No comments:

Post a Comment